Well.....for as much as I wanted to make a blog I have nothing to say. It took me a while to figure out how to post a new entry, but I think I've got it.
I want to post some pictures because those are always so fun to look at on other people's sites (not that I've been to many -- I guess just Kara's, my new blogging role model).
This self-indulgent technology might create a monster out of me. It's like an electronic scrapbook!
I will attempt to post a few pictures from Easter Sunday (yesterday) when we went up to my folks' house. We'll see how it turns out. If it works then I'm hooked!
OK -- It's lightning out pretty bad so I'm shutting down. I couldn't figure the pictures out anyway.
Stay tuned....
2 comments:
Yeah for Kathy!! Way to go! I think you will like it and have fun looking back on what you have written!!!
Hi Kathy, I think your blog is pretty cool. It was fun looking at the pictures and reading your account of each, too. it was nice seeing a picture of Eric and little Olivia, too.
Keep in touch, see you in a couple weeks.
Arlene
Post a Comment