Thursday, November 02, 2006

Clearing up the Confusion

Bingo

Lily

My brother, Tony, and his baby Olivia at Reptile Gardens this summer

Fat, chunky Yoda draped over our computer chair

Olivia on the way home from Reptile Gardens with the spoon in her mouth and foot in the air!


Ok, time to clear up the confusion -- the dog Eric is snuggling with is NOT ours. It was some puppies we went to see when we were back to Brookings a few weeks ago. Our nephew, Anthony, liked them until they cornered him in the dark backyard. They are a little different than the docile Lily!!

Ooohhh....that makes me sad that Jacob doesn't recognize his favorite feline! :( That is a sad day. Well, maybe sometime you can visit us and we can get the re-acquainted. I'm sure he has no clue who we are.

Nothing new here. I have been working on trying to prepare a stress management class for social workers. I've only got a few weeks to put it together and this is where the rubber meets the road. I could fake it in the Air Force, but I got hired for a reason for this so I had better produce!! I'll be fine, but I'm getting some ugly flashbacks to college where I'd wait until the end and then cram. But I WON'T do that here!

Eric is almost done with his first semester of school. He's even going to be on the Dean's List with honors if he stays on his current course. He's doing a really awesome job. Plus it's fun to hear his horror stories of classmates. He's keeping me entertained.

PS -- These are old pictures because I have nothing new. Snapshots of our totally boring, totally normal, totally great life! :)

4 comments:

KPrince said...

Too cute! Olivia is a cutie!

KPrince said...

Ahh I was hoping the pup was yours!!!! :o(

Kathy said...

Yeah, then Kassie and this one would have been twins!

Caleb said...

I hope that your class goes well, Yeah! real work right. I'm glad that Eric is doing well in class. that's nice, and hope that the social workers learn to relax. Kami