I went back to Rapid this week to teach a class and got to spend an evening with Tony, Kayla and the kids. As you can see, Kayla got Olivia's hair cut into a pixie. She's a little pixie -- her hair is adorable! Made me want to get mine cut short. Also, Noah started to really walk that night I was there. Kayla put a toy he wanted out of reach (by accident, I think) and he just got up and walked to it. How exciting!! I got to read some books with Olivia, which is really fun because she likes to hear the stories instead of just flipping pages. She sweetly asked for all the black olives off my pizza and, of course, I gave them to her because she called me "aunty kaffy." She even called me "aunty Eric" one time...but hey, as long as she gets one of the names right!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those kids are cute. I can't believe how much Olivia looks like Tony when he was 3 years old. Her hair is cute. Hugs and kisses from Grandpa Randy
I love it! I didn't know that she asked you for your olives off you pizza:) lol! She does love those olives though:) It was really good to see you and I always wish that we had more time!
2 comments:
Those kids are cute. I can't believe how much Olivia looks like Tony when he was 3 years old. Her hair is cute. Hugs and kisses from Grandpa Randy
I love it! I didn't know that she asked you for your olives off you pizza:) lol! She does love those olives though:) It was really good to see you and I always wish that we had more time!
Post a Comment