Saturday, April 12, 2008

So typical...


So as we've been married for almost six years, I'm finding that the differences in our style is becoming more and more distinct. For instance, I was in our bedroom the other day and this picture just jumped out at me. Can you tell which side is Kathy's? Gee....I bet that's not too hard. But this is soooo typical of Eric and I. He's neat and tidy -- I'm have the tendency to spread into any space I'm in. It's slightly embarrassing to look at this picture through new eyes -- I'm a SLOB!

3 comments:

Caleb said...

It's all how you think of it. since I have a tendency to spread...Eric's a neat freak! Ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Eric is the minimalist in your family. Guess that makes you the "maximumist in your family. Just kidding............Dad

KPrince said...

That it sooooo funny that you both have a side of the dresser and you can tell!! LOVE it!!