Thursday, July 10, 2008

Olivia and Noah

I went to Rapid this week to meet with a coworker and got a chance to stay with Tony and Kayla for the first time since they moved into the log house. I had all kinds of fun with Weeva (that's how she says her name).
I take so many pictures of the kids, that I don't think the adults are ever in them!

Noah was only interested in the sandbox for a few minutes. Then he found the broom on the deck and started pushing that all over the place. It looks like he posed for this pic, but I must have caught him at the right time.

So squeezable! Photographic evidence that I am a cheek-squeezin' Aunty.


Love the lighting. Little Noah is smiling a lot more than I've gotten in previous pictures. I was actually able to tickle him!! He is a little brute, that's for sure. I think he fell of the couch once and crashed into the stairstepper, too.

Olivia is a good little tooth-brusher! Kayla brushes her teeth first and then let's Livy take over. What a good girl she is.

5 comments:

Caleb said...

so much fun to be able to spend time with family.

Jan said...

Those kids are sooo cute! Course I could be biased in that regard, LOL! I love it that you have such a good time with the kids, Kathy. I'm sure Olivia loves her Auntie Kathy and Noah reminds me a lot of Tony at that age, he stood back and checked things out. Then Tony plunged headlong into whatever adventure there was!
Nice sandbox they have, what a good spot to put it!

You are right, when kids/grandkids are around adults don't get much attention, ha.
Love, grandma Jan

Jan said...

Cute kids!! Great pictures! Olivia and Noah will come to know you as Aunty Squeeze. But oh it's so much fun.
Grandpa Randy

KPrince said...

Olivia looks so much like you....it's crazy! I wish we could come visit ya'll!! I miss ya'll!

KPrince said...

Those two remind me of being around mine. I guess you should have a pretty good idea of what it's like at our house! A one and two year old!