
Eric and I got a Nintendo Wii a few weeks ago and, boy, have we been having fun. We've taken it to both family's houses and played it. These are some recent pictures of my trip to RC for work when we were playing the Wii.



Olivia was watching all the adults exercising on the Wii Fit , so pretty soon she stood on her little plastic chair and kept saying how "I have to exercise now." She was trying to balance on one leg and move back and forth like we were doing. She must have pretty good balance because she didn't even fall once!
2 comments:
they are fun aren't they, we got one for Christmas, but since I don't know what to do with it we got it early so Caleb could hook it up. It's nice that you are having such fun with it.
Wii is so much fun, I can't wait until we set it up when we get to Yuma. Every time we stop at a store we check to see what Wii stuff they might have. Here in Washington most stores have several wii consoles in stock. We were surprised as we thought they were hard to find. We haven't seen many wii fit boards though. I can't wait to get one of those and see my wii person plump up to my BMI! Ha. Will be very humbling.
Post a Comment