Monday, November 17, 2008

Election Night Party 2008

I wanted a reason to decorate the house, so I threw a little impromptu election night party for Eric and I. I had some fun decorating -- balloons, streamers, and a homemade electoral college map. I knew Eric would have fun coloring it in. He did until they called Ohio and then we went to bed. Boo. Such high hopes for the evening. Oh well. It was a fun night to eat pizza and cheer our nation on!



2 comments:

Caleb said...

oh I wish we lived closer, it would have been fun coming over. The election we went thorugh together at Hill was great fun!

KPrince said...

Look at you...."Little Martha Stewart" of the election world!! If you choose to become a momma...Your gonna be such a good one....with your spirit and enthusiasm. Love it and it looked fun (despite the result)