Wednesday, October 28, 2009

37 Weeks

 


This is the 9-month (or whatever), 37-week shot. It doesn't seem to show very well how big I feel or look. I'll have to get another one next week maybe. But it does show off some totally awesome hair...which is going to fall out in 6 months so I better enjoy it while I can!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The countdown is on!!! You look great! We're anxious to meet baby 'Gigi'!!??? We love the story behind that name. Keep us posted!

KPrince said...

Your hair does look AWESOME! It was one of the first things I noticed!! I wish I could say the same! I wonder if that means we are having opposites...like boy/girl wise?? Cause you look awesome and glowing...and I look dull :o)

KPrince said...

PLUS....you don't look like you haven't gained any weight at all!

Kathy said...

Kara...what's the wives' tale? I think they say that if you are radiant you are having a boy and if you aren't you are having a girl. But then again, I've heard both sexes for carrying it high, too. Girlfriend, it probably has more to do with the fact that I don't have anyone else to take care of and haven't had nearly an ounce of stress that you've been dealing with lately!!
You just flat out look like a trooper! I couldn't pull off what you are....

Plus, talk to me in about 2 months...I'm sure it will all be different then :)

Anonymous said...

Kathy- You look great!! Wish I had the glow that you do. I mostly look sweaty! :) Take care

Kelly R