Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Meet our new cat, Pigskin




No, we didn't get a new cat. But Yoda is a such a fat little football that Eric is now calling her that. I got Lily a new kind of dog food and apparently it's pretty tasty to the cat. So now she's eating dog food (in addition to cleaning her kitty bowl clean) and it's causing much consternation in the Hildebrandt animal kingdom. At least Pigskin Yoda has stopped tapping on the miniblinds at 5 am to let us know she wants to look outside...in the dark! When I get up in the middle of the night for a bathroom break I crack the blinds so she can gaze outside at her leisure. She used to sit on the window ledge at the crack of dawn and run her paw up and down the blinds. She'd wait until we'd wake up and scream at her to stop. Then she'd do something much less annoying like walking up to my head and sitting on my hair. I can about imagine how parents end up with kids with wildly different personalities. Bingo and Yoda are about as different as they get. I really have a lot of room to comment on being chunky, but here are some other names we have for Yoda (all with love in our hearts, of course): Chunky Monkey, Fatty Boombalatty, Yoda Pagoda, etc.

No comments: