

Here are a few pictures I found of Tony when he was a toddler. I think he's older here than Olivia is now, but they are close enough. She sure does look like Tony when he was that age! Little Noah is due on 23 March and I hope that he has the curly, curly hair like Tony had when he was little.
3 comments:
What cute pictures! Where did Tony get that curly hair??? I bet you are all anxious to see Olivia's little brother!!! Just think, Olivia will be the BIG SISTER!!!
My mom has curly hair so I think that's where he gets it. My dad has poker straight hair and that's where I get it from.
I can't wait for Noah to get here. Olivia is just sputtering out words each day so she'll be excited when a new baby toy comes along!
I hope Noah has Tony's hair, too! Tony sure doesn't, though. I told him he was the cutest little guy when he was little and Liv does look just like him.
Congrats on your house!!! It's such an exciting experience! See ya soon!
love Kayla
Post a Comment