Monday, April 02, 2007

An Instant Classic


This picture of baby Noah is my new favorite. I didn't take it, but it's a great picture that someone got in the delivery room -- must have been soon after he was born. Little Noah is so peaceful and quiet and this picture says it all. If I can love my niece and nephews this much, I wonder what it's like to have a child of your own....?

3 comments:

Caleb said...

He is looking very peaceful there. And having your own is a lot of fun! Kami

Anonymous said...

That's an aaahhhhh picture!!! Please bring more pictures when you come! We'd love to see them.

Anonymous said...

I swear he did that pose himself =) I thought that it was great so I quickly snapped the picture. Luckily he stayed that way! These pictures on here are adorable!! I love the ones with you and your mom with Liv! how sweet! Do you have copies?