Next Up: Our House! We closed on the 23rd of April and then went to paint and prep on the 28th & 29th. I guess I didn't get too many good pictures of our progress, but here is a rough idea of what we did. I'll take several more before we move our furniture in this weekend. This weekend it's going to be a big party moving us in. Tony is coming to help and Gregg & his dad may be able to swing by, too. Yay!!
ABOVE: This is the color we decided to paint the blue in the living room. It's a tan that matches the brown pretty we
ABOVE: This is the green that the former owners painted it. I think I'm going to leave it until I think of something I like better (and I may not!). I think it looks pretty good with our pub table!

ABOVE: This is the color of our bedroom -- I love it! Might be a little too blue for some people, but it's very relaxing to me. I think bedrooms should be that way. I have a white bedspread and with our oak furniture it will look tip-top.



Here are some pictures that I've taken recently. We've been so busy getting ready to move, traveling, school, and work. It's all about to be over in a few weeks once we finally get settled in and Eric graduates, but it's been pretty crazy so far.
These pictures of Olivia and Noah are a few weeks old, but they are the only ones I have with all three of us together.
2 comments:
The pictures of you with the kids are so cute, and I think your house looks very nice. I hope that you get settled in alright, without too much craziness. Kami
Love the paint in the rooms....ya'll are experimenting with color! Scared of ya'll! We still have the boring Air Force white walls.
Post a Comment