Monday, July 09, 2007

Wow! One month later...




I decide to update this blog. I guess I have been taking some pictures, but I've been too lazy to post them. Do you want to know the truth? It's because we a laptop upstairs (which Eric usually is on after work) and our big computer is downstairs. We usually like to be in the same room in the evenings, hence, one of us misses out on the computer.

So here we are tonight...downstairs. Eric is on the big computer and I'm on the couch with the laptop. We are watching cable TV and our air conditioning is running. What would our ancestors say? But I think it is going to storm so I'm going upstairs to watch the clouds roll in.

Here are a few pictures that I've taken recently:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture of Anthony and his FAVORITE aunt and uncle!!!! At the fly over at the beginning of the All Star game tonight Anthony said he could see Aunt Kathy and Uncle Eric in those planes. Hope you guys had a safe landing!!!

Caleb said...

I was glad to hear what you were up to, we were wondering!