So as per usual here are my latest installments of my totally squeezable, totally adorable niece and nephew. I know I keep saying this to anyone who will listen (like most of my conversations), but while other people's kids are cute, I never was that interested in children. But I swear these two little crumb gobblers have me completely around their tiny fingers. I am absolutely in love. I could just squeeze the urh's out of these two (Tony, that one's for you). Noah seems to be getting a little older and a little wiser now because he wasn't nearly as quick to laugh at me. But he watched with intense interest, so I'll take that as a good sign. He was probably just thinking, "Get this lady out of my face."
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Borrowed Kids
So as per usual here are my latest installments of my totally squeezable, totally adorable niece and nephew. I know I keep saying this to anyone who will listen (like most of my conversations), but while other people's kids are cute, I never was that interested in children. But I swear these two little crumb gobblers have me completely around their tiny fingers. I am absolutely in love. I could just squeeze the urh's out of these two (Tony, that one's for you). Noah seems to be getting a little older and a little wiser now because he wasn't nearly as quick to laugh at me. But he watched with intense interest, so I'll take that as a good sign. He was probably just thinking, "Get this lady out of my face."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment