Wow, I didn't realize that it's been almost a month since I last wrote anything. Yet I'm checking all of your guys' blogs and thinking, "where's the new stuff?" Ha, ha. What a hypocrite.
So right now I'm in an Aberdeen hotel room and I have training tomorrow and Thursday. I'm actually kind of proud of myself. When I checked in they had me in a smoking room. So I asked if there was a non-smoking available and the girl said she "didn't think so." I thought I'd just go check out the room and see what it was like, just in case it wasn't that bad. But it was an outside facing room and it sucked. I wasn't going to soak up that smell and then have to stand in front of a class and stink!! I wouldn't be able to concentrate. So I went back to the desk and said that I didn't want to be a pain, but I can't stay in that room. What else does she have? Again she said "nothing" (but luckily she was pleasant about it). So then I asked if there were any people who hadn't shown up yet and when the cutoff time was. It was 6:00pm and I arrived at 6:30. So she spent a few minutes checking and VOILA! A room was found! I thanked her profusely and stalked off to my new room. The hallway smells like mold, but the room itself is decent. I think next time I come to Aberdeen I'll stay at the hotel across the parking lot, but for this trip it's good. I was most proud of my stand-up-for-myself skills. I'm getting better at that. Although it's easier to do that with strangers than with people I know well.
So next week I'm going to Virigina for a work conference. We're staying in Colonial Williamsburg. I will so have some pictures to put up here next time.
Kayla -- you asked about my cracking progess...awesome. Absolutely life changing for me. When I get adjusted I can immediately tell how much better I feel. So now I'm moving onto the next phase where she gives me some more exercises to do and such. I did have a second scan done and things have changed for the better. It's been great -- I'd recommend it to anyone!!!
2 comments:
Hotel rooms are always fun. Have fun in virgina, I can't wait to see the pictures, and I'm glad that you are doing much better Chiropractors can be great.
I love my chiropractor!! It feels great to get adjusted:)
Post a Comment