Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Stephen Marq Live

So here's another artist that I enjoy -- Stephen Marq. If you don't want to watch him play the piano, then close your eyes and just listen. I love his piano music -- it speaks to my soul.

I'm on the road now and don't have my camera close at hand. I'll have to drop some pics on here this weekend. We had a nice Thanksgiving. First my folks came to our house on Thanksgiving day and Friday. Eric was around for about 5 hours of it, but at least we were able to eat a meal on Thursday at noon. Right now my Mom & Dad are on their way to Arizona in their RV. Crazy stuff.

Then we went to Brookings for Sat & Sun. We got to freeze our asses off outside while we watched Anthony ride in the Parade of Lights in a horse-drawn wagon. He saw Santa behind the scenes and was apparently quite taken with him. He seemed pretty happy to just hang out wtih his buddy Eric and do "guy stuff."

2 comments:

Caleb said...

too bad, Caleb though that you would be in Brookings, and so he didn't stop by your house on the way up. Glad that Eric eventually got some time off though.

Jan said...

We had a great time with you guys for Thanksgiving. Kathy you made a wonderful dinner. A big highlight was when Eric gave us a tour of where he works, very interesting and impressive. Eric is a good tour guide, too! And I got to see our state capitol in all it's holiday glory which was very impressive.
Love,
Momma Jan and Dad Randy