My sense of time is all distorted. I thought it was over a month since I took that last picture, but it was only 2 weeks ago! Oh well, here's a belly shot two weeks later. I was getting pretty bummed that I didn't have a cute belly yet, but I do believe it's growing. I'm just growing all over which is kind of disheartening.
23 Weeks - Jul 22

21 Weeks - Jul 8
3 comments:
you definitely look more awake and happier in the 23 week pic! hehe! I for sure see the cute bump....only gonna get bigger from here on out!! I am gonna try to take a pic of me next week (much to my dismay) since it will be our 24th week or 6th month pic.
You look GREAT, Kathy! I'm not taking as many belly shots this time...not because I don't want to...just because it never crosses my mind! So enjoy these of the first! ;)
hey it doesn't matter, you should be happy with that belly and take as many pictures as possible...though it's not really that big, it's fun anyway!
Post a Comment