
Here's the baby's room at this phase. It took us forever to get the other furniture removed and put downstairs. We had a Rubik's cube going on. The basement had to be rearranged before we could put that furniture down there. Anyway, we got it and then painting took several weeks. It took a lot more paint than I thought. Baby Buttercup is the color and it turned out really well. I oiled the hardwood floor with lemon oil and got it looking spiffy again. We got my old crib (complete with teeth marks) from my folks last week and are well on our way to making a nice little nest for the baby. I got a rug that I"m going to keep in plastic for now in case I find something better in a bigger town. That's the sucky part about living in Pierre--zero options for anything. The next big purchase I'm after is a dresser/changing table. It's so nice to finally start putting this room together!
2 comments:
that is so great that you get to use the crib that your parents used for you. I love that sort of thing.
Love the wood floors and you are getting closer and closer!! You are closer to finishing your baby room then we are. We have nothing!!
Post a Comment