Good grief, I am getting big. I thought it was especially interesting how much bigger I am in the evening (top picture) than I was that same morning. This is at 28 Weeks.
I *think* my friends are planning one for Oct 17, although no one has told me anything directly. I've seen that date whilst creeping on Facebook. My coworkers have said they want to do one after the baby comes....
4 comments:
I still can't even wrap my mind around the fact that your pregnant! I love it! I can't even wrap my mind around the fact that I am pregnant! haha!!
oh you look great, you might not think you do, but I think you look great.
Hey when is the baby shower?
I *think* my friends are planning one for Oct 17, although no one has told me anything directly. I've seen that date whilst creeping on Facebook. My coworkers have said they want to do one after the baby comes....
Well we would love to come down. I just wished we lived closer so I could throw one.
Post a Comment