Saturday, September 12, 2009

Baby's Room!

 


We finally got the little dresser yesterday. So I spent the afternoon putting things away and playing in the baby's room. It had been a month since I ordered the dresser and since then had forgotten what the color looked like. I was afraid it was going to be some cheesy 70s looking thing. But it seems to match nicely with the floor. In this picture, it looks a little slanted, doesn't it? I don't think it's leaning to the left. I'll have to investigate that.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

KPrince said...

Love the room! Nice bouncer thing too! I am thinking mine looks kinda ghetto now...haha! I guess that is what I can expect from a cheap CL purchase. You are looking good to go!

Caleb said...

It looks great. You did a great job. It is fun to get everything ready!

Kathy said...

Thanks! That swing was a gift from Eric's parents. It's really awesome...plays music and white noise and has all kinds of levels of speed. This kid will be set :)P

Anonymous said...

Ahh, I love the room!!! It looks nice and comfy for the little one!!!