

I've been waiting to write a new blog entry until 10 May, which is the day I found out whether I was retained or separated from the Air Force. Drumroll, please...........I was canned. That's really ok and the longer I've had to think about it the happier I am. I'm excited, too. It's a good thing for me because it ends a long struggle I've been having about having to make this decision for myself. And I can't forget Eric -- it will be good for him because we won't have to worry about deployments, moving to unwanted places, and I'll be happier and more relaxed.
So, I'll be in until the end of September. I will probably start looking for jobs later this summer (don't ask me what I'm going to look for -- no clue right now). And, we're moving in with my folks. Yeah, I know. But we have a time limit on how long we'll live there -- May 2007. That's when Eric will graduate from Western Dakota Tech and he'll find a job somewhere. I'll follow him. But it will be a good thing that my folks will let us crash their peaceful existence. Otherwise, we'd be in a tough spot.
The picture I put on here is our house....it's the house we're saying goodbye to around 15 Jun. It doesn't really fit but I needed a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment