Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Road Trip!



Ok, so this was a pretty busy week. We traveled to North Dakota to see my Grandma Fran and the rest of my aunts for my Grandma's 75th Birthday. It was pretty fun. We then went up to Grand Forks to visit Keith, Kara, and Kenna Prince (they are our very good friends who we met when we all were stationed in Utah). We had a great time catching up and being silly again. Well, I guess it was mostly Kara and I being silly. Eric got a few good digs in, too. Poor Keith is the voice of maturity in that crowd most of the time! :) We also had fun meeting their daughter...who was just still cookin' when we all moved away. It sort of made me start to really think that Eric and I could handle that sort of thing....

1 comment:

KPrince said...

What a cute baby!! Her parents must be proud!! ha!