Sunday, May 21, 2006

Another weekend down the tubes

I could say nothing much happened this weekend, but on Saturday we were pretty busy up at my mom & dad's getting the basement prepared for us to move in. We are moving out furniture and the whole works. It was a lot of work and I hit my wall at about 1 pm. I got pretty whiny but once I started to see the furniture go and the progress made I was a little better. This kind of moving is boring to me (I guess 'cause it's not my stuff), but I will be excited once we can start painting and moving our things in. My brother's working in his old bedroom sheetrocking it and putting in a ceiling. He worked quickly and it pretty much done. Now my mom and I are going to paint it a fun color. I've been paint deprived living in government housing the last 4 years.

Today, Sunday, was pretty boring. We cleaned up a bunch of paperwork that needed to be filed and gone through. Eric could tell I was hitting my wall at about 1:00 and got me involved in something. When we were done with that, though, I slept!! I love taking cat naps but I feel SO un-productive most of the time. I feel lazy, but maybe I am.

But we seem to be on track with getting moved into mom & dad's by 10 Jun. These next 4 weekends will be super busy....

No comments: