Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Moving Day

I'm probably going to get in trouble for this because I'm doing it at work. They are probably monitoring me right now!!! But what are they going to do, kick me out?? Just kidding. But I will make this short. I don't have any pictures and I don't have anything fun to put up here, so this might be kind of boring.

We have officially moved out of our house and into my folks'. So far it's working out pretty well. I think I've finally pestered my dad enough for the amenities that we needed (internet, closet, etc). so we're good to go. Things are still a little messy and the animals are slowly getting used to it. We have the movers coming tomorrow to pack up what's left of our house so I am off for the rest of the week!!

I have a going away to attend on Friday night and then on Saturday, Eric and I are leaving for a wedding 3 hours away. It is a friend from college (he was a state officer with me) and I'm really looking forward to seeing some old friends. I hope they all got fatter, too! :) ha, ha.

3 comments:

KPrince said...

I am sure they all did get fatter! haha! That's horrible huh?? I can say the same thing about me! That stinks!!

Caleb said...

Alrighty guys. We're up and running on http://calebandkamihonsinger.blogspot.com

Sorry to hijack your blog for a sec Kathy!

Anonymous said...

HEY GUYS I WAS JUST TRYING TO TEACH MOM HOW TO SEND A COMMENT TO YOUR BLOG!! DAD SAYS HI!! 'AMAN' SAYS HELLO ALSO! MISS YOU TALK SOON!!!