I don't have a picture to post this time because I've been chasing an elusive Blue Jay but today I saw him and stepped outside to get a picture and he flew away. I was just standing there and realized that the woods sounded like a bowl of Rice Krispies!! It wasn't even the wind -- it was all the birds in the trees!! I saw a woodpecker banging into the tree, there was a teeny tiny hummingbird sized bird, and then those dang Blue Jays. There are tons of other birds I couldn't even see, but they all sounded like Rice Krispies together.
It will be nice to have our very own home once we move to the prairie, but I am so going to miss the woods.
1 comment:
That is so cool with the birds. I'm sure that you will miss the woods. But try to live a little out of town and you can get the prairie noises.
Post a Comment