Sunday, July 15, 2007

Quality time with the kids

A few days after we visited Eric's family for the 4th, I went back to Rapid for a Reptile Gardens employee reunion. It was a lot of fun! That is and will be the only reunion I will ever go to from my high school era. Don't even get me started on my high school reunion -- don't know, don't care. The people I worked with at RG were more important to me and I got to see the people I wanted to see.

The next day they had an open house at RG for all past employees. Since Tony did a stint in the Jungle Outpost Cafe, we were able to go and tour the grounds for free. It was supposed to be 105 degrees that day so we tried to get an early start, but it was still beastly hot. Olivia did pretty well considering she was hungry and hot. But there was hardly anyone there so we had the place to ourselves.

TOP TO BOTTOM:

Look at those long locks! Tony was on grooming duties before we went to RG.

We're checking out the bananas that were growing in the skydome.


This kid is a beast! Noah is only a few months old but is wearing big boy
clothes. He is SO CUTE. When I was there he wasn't quite laughing but all I had to do was talk cute to him and he was all smiles. And it wasn't so much a smile as his little mouth was open wide like a baby bird. So adorable. I think when he is older people will mistake Olivia and Noah for twins. He'll look just like her.

This is the prairie dog town. There is a bubble in the middle that you can walk under and look up at.

1 comment:

KPrince said...

Looks like fun...I didn't go to my high school reunion either....just a choir reunion (if you can believe that...my choir was big enough to have a reunion!!)

Kara