So is anyone sick of our pets yet? Yeah, well, it's this or looking at my ugly mug all the time. I could start taking pictures around the house...that might be interesting. The mutant crickets who dwell in our basement might be entertaining. They are easily 2 inches long.
Ok, but anyway we were bored the other night and put a biker scarf on Lily & Baxter purely for our own enjoyment...certainly not theirs. I guess it was a moment only a Mother could love, but I thought they look pretty cute. Kind of like Russian babushkas...or pirates possibly. I'm thinking that would make a cute Halloween costume. They could be our little candy mascots.
We haven't put anything on the cats yet, but a dog sweater was once used to torment Bingo. He stiffened up like a board and fell straight over. Like a fainting goat.
2 comments:
I think they make great pirates! I'm not sure how they would do with eye patches though.
Too cute! I love pet picks too!!
Post a Comment