Eric started his new job yesterday (Wed). So far, so good! He's actually got a lot of traveling to do and most of those days are the days I will be gone as well. So our pets will become Bureau of Personnel orphans. But just for one night, tops. I'm lucky enough to have some great coworkers who come over to take care of the creatures. I'll have to get some pictures of Eric's office up here. He's right in the Capitol building and if that isn't cool enough, right now the Legislature is in session. It's a flurry of activity over there. Right now he is doing some researching of position descriptions. Yaaawwwn. You know what I get to do? Today I spent time on the Internet looking at gory trauma pictures I could put into a powerpoint for my First Aid class. It actually got a little sickening at one point so I had to take a break and visit my coworkers. But I am going to liven up someone's day with those pics!! Our jobs are about as opposite as you can get. But so are we and that works for us!!
2 comments:
Hi Kath,
Looks like a cozy cube to me. How does Eric rate getting an office. Geezz. Oh well, if you have an office you have to look like you're doing some important. With a cube not much is expected. Such is the life of a Cube Dweller.
Dad
That's hilarious about the gory pics. That sounds like you are doing exactly what I did in Utah. Lucky dog. If I had to go back to work...that would be what I want to do!
Post a Comment