Anthony and I took a death-defying run where we sailed over some bumps at the very end of the hill. He didn't like that too much and I don't blame him. So he didn't go with me after that! Eric and I went down a few times -- I thought we were going to just start the hill on fire, but we didn't. I think we may have had too much weight on it. The combination of Anthony and I (and I didn't dig my heels in the snow to slow us down, either) was the perfect cocktail of exhilaration and danger! I haven't been sledding in so long it was great fun.
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Holiday Sledding Fun
On Christmas Eve day and Christmas Day we went out to the big hill in Brookings to do some holiday sledding. The first time Anthony and Eric went by themselves they had tons of fun. The second day we all went -- Eric, Anthony, Kristin, and I. Then Eric's mom, grandma, and great aunt sat in the nice, warm van to watch the festivities. It was snowing on Christmas Day and some fresh snow was on top. Plus, we had the hill to ourselves.
Anthony and I took a death-defying run where we sailed over some bumps at the very end of the hill. He didn't like that too much and I don't blame him. So he didn't go with me after that! Eric and I went down a few times -- I thought we were going to just start the hill on fire, but we didn't. I think we may have had too much weight on it. The combination of Anthony and I (and I didn't dig my heels in the snow to slow us down, either) was the perfect cocktail of exhilaration and danger! I haven't been sledding in so long it was great fun.





Anthony and I took a death-defying run where we sailed over some bumps at the very end of the hill. He didn't like that too much and I don't blame him. So he didn't go with me after that! Eric and I went down a few times -- I thought we were going to just start the hill on fire, but we didn't. I think we may have had too much weight on it. The combination of Anthony and I (and I didn't dig my heels in the snow to slow us down, either) was the perfect cocktail of exhilaration and danger! I haven't been sledding in so long it was great fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What, no comments on these great pictures!!! We can't have that!!! ha ha he he It was great fun and A.man enjoyed every minute of it! Thanks for sharing your time with him.
Post a Comment