Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm thankful for...






Getting to see my folks before they took off for their RV adventure in Arizona! Eric and I hosted our first holiday meal at our house when my folks came to visit. I just did a really simple meal and it turned out great. We tested out our "dining room" (aka - bedroom turned dining room). It was plenty spacious so now we're ready for more holiday meals!

But you know what? Even though Thanksgiving was only a few weeks ago, it seems like old news so here are some pictures.

1 comment:

Jan said...

You and Eric are very gracious hosts and we enjoyed having Thanksgiving with you guys, good food and good company. Too bad Eric had to work so much but it was nice he could take us for a tour of the State Radio offices. He's a good tour guide.
I liked seeing the state capitol in all it's Christmas glory. I had never been inside the building so it was very nice to get the chance.

Love,
Momma Jan