Kara -- HA HA!! Geez, all this time I thought I've been doing so good at keeping my head screwed on straight...but I don't even realize I'm not!!
YOU look great, too. I was freshly showered and ready for work so I was still in that 15 minutes of looking decent. Believe me....I mostly look like a truck hit me. Plus...the belly helps take the focus off the rest of the chunkiness that has been me the last several years :)
And um...hello? You're carrying like a 10-lb+ baby, plus all its assorted parts. You look beautiful.
4 comments:
Ahhh...you look so cute!! And he/she has popped out all of a sudden!! Why do I look like a cow compared to you!?? Not fair!
BTW....I just noticed you titled your pic 23 weeks preggo and not 32 weeks preggo....haha!! You have preggo brain! :o) Glad I am not the only one!!
You look great!!
Kara -- HA HA!! Geez, all this time I thought I've been doing so good at keeping my head screwed on straight...but I don't even realize I'm not!!
YOU look great, too. I was freshly showered and ready for work so I was still in that 15 minutes of looking decent. Believe me....I mostly look like a truck hit me. Plus...the belly helps take the focus off the rest of the chunkiness that has been me the last several years :)
And um...hello? You're carrying like a 10-lb+ baby, plus all its assorted parts. You look beautiful.
Post a Comment