Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I HAVE A JOB!

Whoo hoo!! I just got offered a job with the state of SD as a Training Specialist! I will be doing various employee training for state employees -- it's what I've wanted to do for as long as I can remember....but now that I actually have to do it for real I'm scared!! Ha, ha. I'm sure I'll be fine. I get to start next week or the week after. The job is supposed to be based out of Pierre, but they are going to let me work from home until next May when Eric's done with school. Then I'm sure we will have to move out there. But Eric's job can be out of Pierre, too, so I'm hoping it works for him to get a job in Pierre also. Well anyway, I'm just excited now that I'm employed! That worked out pretty dang well.....

2 comments:

Caleb said...

yeah Kathy! That is great news and very exciting. I'm happy for you. Will you like being in Pierre, once you move of course. I hope that you had a great Birthday, love Kami

KPrince said...

Man...that is the kind of job I need!! You lucky dog!! I am glad that can take a load off your shoulders though! YEAH FOR KATHY!

Kara