Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Toe Incident


Because I feel a perverse need to share the picture of my toe's bandage, I will tell you the story. Not much of story, really. Pretty disgusting. I picked at my toe and it got infected. It was ingrown and infected for over 2 months and I decided to do something about it. That something involved cutting off both sides of my toenail all the way down to the quick. Now I'm hobbling around with my jolly green giant toe.

Tomorrow, I will have a better post. I will find out if I got the job or not. Much better than a skanky toe.....

2 comments:

Caleb said...

I really like the skanky toe. Especailly since we can only see the big green bandage, but that's great. I'm glad that you had fun at the wedding as well, and good luck I hope you get the job!

KPrince said...

See...you should have let Keith amputate while we were camping! You would be doing fine by now!!! haha!