Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Living the Cowboy life....

We went to Theodore Roosevelt Ntl Park with Keith, Kara & Kenna this weekend. It was lots of fun to camp in the park for 2 days (without a shower!) and then we went into Medora the last night to see the Musical and Pitchfork Fondue. We saw lots of wildlife (bison, Peeps the rabbit, wild horses, prairie dogs) and did a few hikes. We also saw a lot of the history of the no-stoplight town and determined that the entire place closes at 6 pm and it's run by the same people. Very strange, but cute little place. Next time Eric and I want to go to the North Unit and visit some of the other historical sites up there! Another fun weekend with friends!! :)



6 comments:

Caleb said...

The camping doesn't sound great, but seeing all the stuff does. I'm glad that you had a good time, and lots of fun! If we end up in Minot maybe we can get together a little more. I'll bet Kenna loved seeing the animals, and no stoplight towns are always great. Kami

KPrince said...

When did you go camping? SOunds fun!? Haha...kidding!!!

Kara

Caleb said...

well truthfully I don't camp, that's just me, but when the kids get older they will want to so I'm trying to get into that mind set.

Anonymous said...

She was talking to Kathy, Kami. It was a joke.....sheesh -Caleb

Kathy said...

Well, to be honest, I thought she was talking to you guys, too. Prize of the day goes to Caleb for getting the subtle humor :)

KPrince said...

Ya'll crack me up! Sorry...I guess I need to be a little more obvious when I joke!!