Last weekend I went with my girlfriends (Rachel & Lura) from college down to Lincoln, NE to see another friend who is expecting. We had a baby shower for her and it was a great time. The mommy-to-be's (Tiffany) local friends in Lincoln threw a great shower and had food that was out of this world.
Here are some pictures from our time.
Eric started his first few days at his new job. He had to work from 11pm - 7 am yesterday (today?). So he's sleeping right now and I'm trying to tiptoe around the house. Luckily he only has to do this for two more shifts and then he gets some more normal shifts (7 am - 3pm & 3pm - 11pm). He also applied for a job as an emergency management specialist. He's really hoping that comes through. He also was selected for an interview with the Highway Patrol. So I guess when it rains it pours.
2 comments:
It's always fun to be able to do something fun with the girls. I hope that Eric gets more offers, and more jobs that he wants. It will be nice that he will have a little better schedule later. I have a very difficult time being quiet during the day when Caleb needs to sleep.
Looks like fun!! We will be driving through NE very soon! Yeah...can't wait for that crazy drive again! I know the poor dogs are ready for us to be home!
Post a Comment